Partnership and Procurement Opportunities
Join Philadelphia Works’ network of partners that make up the public workforce system in the greater Philadelphia region.
Partnering with PhilaWorks
Philadelphia Works proudly partners with government, public, and private organizations, all working to build a stronger Philadelphia. All procurement opportunities from Philadelphia Works will be listed here. Check back here often for updates and more details. Additional ways to partner include becoming an eligible training provider.
There are no partnership or procurement opportunities at this time.
Training Provider Information
Expand career opportunities for Philadelphians through vocational training.
Philadelphia Works is committed to continuously expanding education and training opportunities for Philadelphians. Accordingly, we’d love to learn more about high quality, skills-based training programs in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Benefits of Becoming an Eligible Training Provider:
- Resources and investments that directly benefit your training program
- A platform for communication, outreach, and recruitment
- Connection to Philadelphia Works’ network of industry and workforce professionals
- Technical support to become a state approved Eligible Training Provider
- Access to industry workforce data and trends to inform your program offerings and economic valuation