Join Our Team
To apply to Philadelphia Works: Click on the position of interest and complete the online application. You will receive an email confirming that Philadelphia Works has received your completed application.
Why Choose Philadelphia Works?
As part of our commitment to a healthy work/life experience, our employees are rewarded with comprehensive health and wellness benefits, financial and retirement planning support, and time away from work options.
- Medical Care/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
Feeling Financially Secure
- Flexible Spending Account Program (FSA)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Tuition Assistance
Healthy Work Life Balance
- Paid time off in the form of vacation, personal and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Voluntary Legal and Identity
- Theft Services
- Estate and Beneficiary Services
- Funeral Planning and Concierge Services
Equal Opportunity Employer
Philadelphia Works is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, transgender status, and gender identity), gender, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual preference, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws, in all matters pertaining to recruitment, selection, compensation, training, advancement and promotion, retention, discipline, and termination.